TOWN OF BURSTALL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
TOWN MAINTENANCE EMPLOYEE
The Town of Burstall requires a maintenance employee
The position requires the following:
– Valid Drivers Licence Class 5
– Criminal Record Check
– Drivers Abstract
– Drug & Alcohol test
– Adherence to work and safety procedures
– Ability to operate and maintain a variety of Town supplied equipment
– Keep town shop and Water Treatment Plant clean
– Knowledge of water & sewer operations an asset
– Small Systems Water & Waste Water Certification – required within one year
– Must be self motivated with the ability to work under the direction of the Mayor or his/her designate, in accordance with the Town Maintenance Guideline Agreement between the
Maintenance Employee and The Burstall Town Council.
-Must be a team player.
-Must read water meters, during the spring, summer & fall months.
-Must collect rec facilities, community hall, friendship centre, monument park, trailer parks & playground garbage, on a day designated by the mayor or his /her designate.
Job will be a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Group Benefits & Pension Plan.
Resumes will be accepted until noon Thursday, May 4th, 2023.
Please state qualifications & experience. Starting wage is $27.00 per hour – and is negotiable based on experience.
Job scope can be provided upon request from the Town of Burstall Office.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes and references to:
Town of Burstall Box 250 Burstall, Sask. S0N 0H0
or drop off at the Town Office or Fax: 1-306-679-2275 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Any inquiries should be made to Administrator @ The Town Office -306-679-2000.