JOB POSTING – TOWN OF BURSTALL
The Town of Burstall requires a summer employee
The position requires the following:
– Employee must be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment;
– is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
– and is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations.- If holding a valid Drivers Licence – must provide a drivers abstract
– Must be self motivated with the ability to work under Council & Town Foreman direction.
– Job description will include, but not be limited to:
Painting, lawn mowing, weed whipping, helping collect garbage, keep the town free of loose debris & read water meters.
Employment to run from June 15th to August 14th, 2020 – 32 hours per week
Resumes will be accepted until Wednesday, June 10th, 2020 at 3:00 P.M.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes and references to:
Town of Burstall
drop off at the Town Office (957 Railway Avenue)
Any inquiries should be made to the Administrator @
306-679-2000 – Town Office