TOWN OF BURSTALL
TOWN MAINTENANCE EMPLOYEE
The Town of Burstall requires a maintenance employee
The position requires the following:
– Valid Drivers Licence Class 5
– Criminal Record Check
– Drivers Abstract
– Drug & Alcohol test
– Adherence to work and safety procedures
– Ability to operate and maintain a variety of Town supplied equipment
– Keep town shop and Water Treatment Plant clean
– Knowledge of water & sewer operations an asset
– Small Systems Water & Waste Water Certification – required within one year
– Must be self motivated with the ability to work under the direction of the Mayor or his/her designate, in accordance with the Town Maintenance Guideline Agreement between the Maintenance Employee and The Burstall Town Council.
-Must be a team player.
-Must read water meters, during the spring, summer & fall months.
-Must collect rec facilities, community hall, friendship centre, monument park, trailer parks & playground garbage, on a day designated by the mayor or his /her designate.
Job will be a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Resumes will be accepted until noon Wednesday, January 13th, 2021.
Please state qualifications, experience and salary expected.
Job scope can be provided upon request from the Town of Burstall Office.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes and references to:
Town of Burstall Box 250 Burstall, Sask. S0N 0H0
or drop off at the Town Office
or Fax: 1-306-679-2275
or email: email@example.com
Any inquiries should be made to Administrator @ The Town Office -306-679-2000.